Why Give to Foundation for Recovery?
Your donation will contribute to the following recovery support services:
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Peer Recovery Specialist Training
- GED Tutoring and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) assistance
- Continuing education to healthcare professionals, law enforcement, social workers and more
- Peer Recovery Community Center
- Recovery Volunteer Opportunities
- Recovery Support Groups
- Recovery Events such as our Rally for Recovery
- Recovery Trainings and Workshops
- Family Support and Education
Your Donations are Tax-deductible:
Any donation you can contribute to FFR is greatly appreciated. You can either make a one-time donation or a monthly recurring donation via credit card at our secure non-profit donation website. Please note, FFR is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donations are tax-deductible.
Since Foundation for Recovery is the only peer-run Addiction Recovery Community Organization in Nevada, your contribution to our organization is critical to our mission and will allow us to continue to provide vital programs and services to Nevada’s recovery community. By making a donation of $25, $50 or even $100, you are making a powerful and important investment in our community.
“I found myself lost and tuned out and homeless one day. Through FFR I have learned about staying clean and sober…I’m also learning through FFR that the program works.”
- Monetary Contributions (Cash, Stocks, Bonds, etc.)
- Office supplies (1.5? White 3-Ring Binders, Multi-Purpose Copy Paper, Staples, Binder Clips)
- Raffle Prizes (Gift Certificates, Jewellery, Sports Memorabilia, Art, etc.)
- In-Kind Services (Event Photography, Video Production, Advertising, etc.)
4800 Alpine Place, Suite 12
Las Vegas, NV 89107
An inkind donation is a donation of goods or services, which the organization would otherwise have to pay for. Examples would be water donations, equipment donations, or food.
If you’d like to offer an inkind donation, please click on the button below to download a donation value receipt. Fill out the form and keep it for tax purposes.