Recovery Voices Count!
At Foundation for Recovery, we strongly believe that RECOVERY VOICES COUNT! We are in support of the national movement to make it possible for even more of our friends, neighbors and family members to experience long-term recovery from addiction, mental health, and co-occurring disorders by building recognition of the recovery community as constituency of consequence.
We encourage the recovery community to get involved in voting activities so their voices can be heard in the local, state and national arenas.
Voter registration is available Mondays through Fridays on a walk-in basis, and Saturdays by appointment at the Foundation for Recovery. Voter Eligibility in Nevada To be eligible to vote in Nevada, you need to meet certain requirements.
Specifically, you must be a:
- Citizen of the United States.
- Nevada resident for at least 30 days before the date of an election.
- Resident of your precinct for at least 10 days before the election.
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the date of the election.
- Have no felony convictions, with the exception of those who have had their civil rights restored.
- Not have been declared mentally incompetent by a court of law.
- Not claim any other place as your legal residence.
More information, online registration and absentee voting can be found on this State of Nevada Site:Click Here
You will need to present proof of identification, which includes a current and valid photo ID OR a document showing your name and residence address.