Gala for Recovery Award Nomination Form
This year we are asking the community to present us with their nominations for the categories below. Awardees will get a free seat for themselves and one other individual. Foundation for Recovery’s 2017 Gala for Recovery will be held on Saturday, August 5th, 2017 at Ceasar’s Palace. Please submit nominations for one or all of the categories by completing the form below or email your submission to Gala@forrecovery.org. Please note, submissions are due no later than June 2nd, 2017. We are looking for honorary nominees for the following categories:
THE BOB GRAY COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD:
- The recipient of this award has proven to be an outstanding individual or organization that is supportive of addiction recovery and for serving the greater good of the community
THE STEVE SIGMAN ADDICTION RECOVERY AWARENESS AWARD
- The recipient(s) of this award is to be recognized for their commitment to bringing the stories of Recovery to the public at large and for their ongoing support of assisting to reduce the stigma associated with Addiction.
- Individuals in the Recovery Community with a high public profile (celebrities and/or politicians – an easily recognizable name)
EXCELLENCE IN ADDICTION RESEARCH AND EDUCATION AWARD
- The recipient(s) of this award has significantly contributed to the field of Addiction Studies by contributing to/being a part of cutting edge research, including data analysis and outcomes studies and/or furthering the classroom experience for students studying this discipline.
ROBERT REHMAR ADDICTION PROFESSIONAL AWARD
- The recipient of this award has proven to be a Practitioner/Professional in the field of Addiction who has made strides to bring treatment and/or prevention to the forefront of the public’s awareness OR has made breakthroughs in the treatment and/or prevention arenas around addiction and recovery.