Foundation for Recovery is excited to announce that a generous Friend of Recovery has once again given us a year-end gift matching opportunity. Until December 31, 2013, every individual donation of $50 or more will be matched 100%, up to $300,000. This means that the amount of your gift – and the number of people it will help - will double, instantly.
How does FFR use your gifts?
- FFR is at the forefront in training and utilizing Peer Recovery Coaches to support individuals in early recovery to find housing, employment, complete their education, and establish a sense of belonging in the local recovery community.
- Over 75 Recovery Coaches – individuals in long-term recovery – have been trained in the past year to assist their peers at our Peer Support Center in Las Vegas.
- Over 925 people have received services at FFR’s Peer Support Center this year.
- 384 students – of all ages – participated in GED test prep classes in 2013, and 25 have graduated so far!
- FFR’s HYPER program (Helping Young People Experience Recovery) opened the first Collegiate Recovery Program in Southern Nevada this year, at UNLV, to support students seeking recovery.
- Over 3,000 support group meetings have been held at The Rooms this year.
By supporting Foundation for Recovery, you help make long-term recovery possible for hundreds of individuals and their families.