Nearly two-thirds of Americans have friends or family members who have struggled with alcohol or other drug addiction. Clinical addiction treatment can be an important step to beginning recovery. However, treatment programs are often limited in their duration and only the first step in the process of recovery. Learning to cope with the daily challenges of employment, stable housing, family and social relationships, and legal issues while building a healthy, life in recovery takes a long-term approach. Persons in recovery hold jobs, pay taxes, raise families and contribute to their community. There are tens of thousands of Nevada residents in recovery and thousands who still need assistance to recovery. This is where FFR can help.’
Your donation will contribute to the following recovery support services:
- Peer Recovery Coaching
- Peer Recovery Specialist Training
- GED Tutoring and Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) assistance
- Continuing education to healthcare professionals, law enforcement, social workers and more
- Peer Recovery Community Center
- Recovery Volunteer Opportunities
- Recovery Support Groups
- Recovery Events such as our Rally for Recovery
- Recovery Trainings and Workshops
- Family Support and Education
Your Donations are Tax-deductible:
Any donation you can contribute to FFR is greatly appreciated. You can either make a one-time donation or a monthly recurring donation via credit card at our secure non-profit donation website. Please note, FFR is a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization. Your donations are tax-deductible. Since Foundation for Recovery is the only peer-run Addiction Recovery Community Organization in Nevada, your contribution to our organization is critical to our mission and will allow us to continue to provide vital programs and services to Nevada’s recovery community. By making a donation of $25, $50 or even $100, you are making a powerful and important investment in our community.
- Monetary Contributions (Cash, Stocks, Bonds, etc.)
- Office supplies (1.5? White 3-Ring Binders, Multi-Purpose Copy Paper, Staples, Binder Clips)
- Raffle Prizes (Gift Certificates, Jewellery, Sports Memorabilia, Art, etc.)
- In-Kind Services (Event Photography, Video Production, Advertising, etc.)
4800 Alpine Place, Suite 12
Las Vegas, NV 89107
An inkind donation is a donation of goods or services, which the organization would otherwise have to pay for. Examples would be water donations, equipment donations, or food.
If you’d like to offer an inkind donation, please click on the button below to download a donation value receipt. Fill out the form and keep it for tax purposes.