December 11-14, 2013
Pebble Beach Resorts
Pebble Beach, California
“If I had only one more round to play, I would choose to play it at Pebble Beach.
I’ve loved this course from the first time I saw it. It’s possibly the best in the world.”
– Jack Nicklaus
Your team of two will compete for $100,000 charity purse as you are treated like golf royalty in the Lexus Champions for Charity Golf Tournament! Auction item - minimum bid $5,000
- December 11-14, 2013
- 54 holes over 3 days
- Courses include Pebble Beach, Spyglass Hill and Spanish Bay
- Two person best ball; amateurs only (CURRENT, VERIFIABLE HANDICAPS ARE REQUIRED)
- Meals, carts and greens fees for each player throughout tournament
- Transportation between Monterey Peninsula Airport or San Jose International Airport, Pebble Beach Resorts and tournament sites
- Each participant is responsible for arranging and paying for their own airfare and accommodations. The host hotel is The Inn at Spanish Bay.
- Participants should schedule to arrive in Pebble Beach on Wednesday, 12/11 and depart Sunday, 12/15.