The nomination period for our 2018 Recovery Awards Dinner is now open! Nominations will be accepted beginning April 4 and will close May 11.
Foundation for Recovery’s 2018 Recovery Awards Dinner will be presented in Las Vegas, NV, during the Foundation for Recovery’s Awards Dinner themed “The Power of Community.” Foundation for Recovery’s Awards Dinner honors people who have made significant contributions to recovery. This year’s event theme is “The Power of Community.” Join us in support and celebration of those who have dedicated their lives to ensuring that recovery is a viable option for achieving a balanced and healthy life. Your engagement helps raise money to support our programs and services.This year, the event will be held at Tuscany Suites and Casino on Saturday, June 2. Awardees receive a complimentary ticket plus one extra ticket for their guest. Winners must be present at the event to accept their award.
- SATURDAY, JUNE 2, 2018
- TUSCANY SUITES AND CASINO
- 255 E. Flamingo Rd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89169
- 6:30 PM RECEPTION
- 7:00 – 9:00 PM AWARDS DINNER
Submit a nomination in one or more categories:
THE BOB GRAY COMMUNITY PARTNER AWARD
- The recipient of this award has proven to be an outstanding individual or organization that is supportive of addiction recovery and for serving the greater good of the community
THE STEVE SIGMAN RECOVERY AWARENESS AWARD
The recipient(s) of this award is to be recognized for the following:
- Their commitment to bringing the stories of Recovery to the public at large,
- Their ongoing support of reducing the stigma associated with addiction and mental health challenges.
- Nominations of Individuals in the Recovery Community with a high public profile (celebrities and/or politicians – an easily recognizable name) are strongly encouraged.
EXCELLENCE IN RESEARCH AND EDUCATION AWARD
- The recipient(s) of this award has significantly contributed to the field of Addiction Studies by contributing to/being a part of cutting edge research, including data analysis and outcomes studies and/or furthering the classroom experience for students studying this discipline.
ROBERT REHMAR PROFESSIONAL AWARD
- The recipient of this award has proven to be a Practitioner/Professional in the field of Addiction and/or Mental Health who has made strides to bring treatment and/or prevention to the forefront of the public’s awareness OR has made breakthroughs in the treatment and/or prevention arenas around mental health and recovery.
NOMINATE YOURSELF OR AN INDIVIDUAL HERE.